• One coat coverage
• No prep work
• No sanding or scraping, plasters or caulk
• No taping or drop sheets
• No drips or spills
• Easy cleanup
• Doesn't smear or stain
• Apply in normal clothes
• Made from recycled cotton
• 100% organic
• Non-toxic and chemical-free
Repainting your home shouldn't look like this, but...
After all the
- Buying paint, brushes, rollers, trays, drop sheets, painter's tape, and plastic sheeting
- Covering furniture
- Putting down drop sheets
- Sanding & repairing walls
- Caulking / plastering
- Removing light fixtures
- Picking out paint clothes
- ...and Taping
And painting frustrations...
- Priming the walls first
- Getting paint everywhere (even in your dog's fur)
- Waiting days for multiple coats to dry
- Breathing in all the chemicals
- ...all while those rooms in your house are unusable.
...you're ready to quit.
Cotton Coat lets you repaint in one coat, without a hassle, mess or interruption to your busy life.
We use recycled cotton to provide homeowners with an easier, quicker, safer, and more environmentally-friendly way to paint their home.
Easy Steps to Cotton Coat
1. Mix Cotton Coat and water in bucket (included)
2. Apply Cotton Coat with the spreading trowel (also included)
...and that's it!
Your Cotton Coat will dry in 24 hours.
Best of all, your walls, floor and furniture require zero prep-work, which also means zero clean-up.
How It Works
1. Order Online
Choose from 100+ different colors, order samples, or create a custom color.
2. Home Delivery
We send you everything you need: the cotton, a mixing bucket, and a spreading trowel.
3. Mix & Apply
Just add water! Cotton Coat spreads on the wall like cream cheese on a bagel.
What are the Benefits of a Cotton Coat?
Sound Absorbing & Echo-Proof
Odor Free & Hypoallergenic
Safe for Kids
Saves on Energy Bills
Insulates Better Than Chemical Paint
Crack Resistant & Harder than Drywall
Easy to Clean
Re-Wet to Repair or Remove Blemishes
Biodegradable & Made of Recycled Cotton
Makes Homes Beautiful
100+ Colors & Textured Finish